Robocop
The Road Warrior
Missing in Action
The Delta Force

Last edited:

FBallFan123

Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes

No Holds Barred

Edgar Friendly : You got that right. See, according to Cocteau's plan, I'm the enemy. Cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cocteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other choice: come down here, maybe starve to death.

Chongo94

The sword and the sorcerer starring Lee Horsley is unbelievably great trash

“You want me to go into the king’s Dungeon & fetch your brother for one night in the sack with you?”

Also, kill or be killed is awesome in its own way. The villain’s pink haired girlfriend calls him “Poopsy.”

Scanners is a fun watch as telepaths blow each other heads off each other with their mental skills. Michael Ironside is the villain.

The Howling is old school werewolf flick. Interesting final scene.

The Scorpion King with The Rock showcases his early acting ability with. “I’ve come for the wizard & your head!”

This thread has potential

Wow. Had forgotten about The Howling. Nice.

FBallFan123

Big Trouble in Little China is greatness and I mean that in all seriousness. The Rock better not mess it up.

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

FrogCop19

Anyone remember Gymkata? It was basically Enter the Dragon, but instead of combat to the death, it was an obstacle course to the death. And instead of guys in white gi's it was ninjas in black. And instead of Bruce Lee, it was...um...some blonde guy? Who used...um...gymnastics? To beat up all the ninjas? Yes, that's a stone pommel horse he's using to fight this guy.

gymkata.jpg

Chongo94

Anyone remember Gymkata? It was basically Enter the Dragon, but instead of combat to the death, it was an obstacle course to the death. And instead of guys in white gi's it was ninjas in black. And instead of Bruce Lee, it was...um...some blonde guy? Who used...um...gymnastics? To beat up all the ninjas? Yes, that's a stone pommel horse he's using to fight this guy.

gymkata.jpg

Oh now this is a sick mention. Totally forgot about this but vividly remember it once mentioned. Nice one.

JockO de Frog

The thread title said cheesy but most movies mentioned here are anything but cheesy. These are great ones. I notice Sylvester Stallone's been mention twice but no mention of Rambo first Blood 1 and First Blood 2