• The KillerFrogs

Boykin-How Did He Make It Through College?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You would do anything to beat a P5 team in a bowl game so yes I’m sure you do think about the failure of a football program y’all have. Didn’t SMU make a mural after winning the sacred Hawaii Bowl?
No need to respond to Mr PoppedCollar Daddysmoney. I am sure the coke bender ended late last night and he is regretting what he posted.

Zubaz

You would do anything to beat a P5 team in a bowl game so yes I’m sure you do think about the failure of a football program y’all have. Didn’t SMU make a mural after winning the sacred Hawaii Bowl?
They would do anything to beat a P5 team period. In 2018, a down year for us, we beat more P5 programs (5) than SMU has in the last 20 years (3). Their most recent P5 victory coming in...2011.

Bruce Berry

At the rate he’s going, Boykin might actually, literally kill five hookers.

But let’s be real, anyone who was plugged into the scene in college football when Boykin was around knew there were dark clouds surrounding him. Nevertheless, Gary Patterson will always prioritize on field success at the expense of women’s safety. That’s who he is.

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.

SwissArmyFrog

Completely agree. Boykin had athleticism and escapability out the door, but without Doctson going up for all those jump balls (and there were many many,) people would definitely view those years and Boykin differently.

True, but that's the same with any player. If Troy Aikman played with Paul Palmer and Cornell Burbage for 10 years instead of Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin...

Doctson made Boykin look great, and Doctson had a great QB who was able to get him the ball and captitalize on Doctson's greatness. There was lots of jump balls because w/ Doctson, they were a huge weapon...but there were many, many non-jump balls, as well.

Mean Purple

Tre has some issues to work on.

As for folks saying they know somebody who could tell you whatever about him... but cant seem to say that until after an incident is reported publicly ...
I have to call garbage on that. Always "heard it from" or "knew somebody'.

Like there is 5000 Forest Gumps at TCU.

Easy to say "everybody knows" after the story hits the news.

Mean Purple

June Jones painted that mural after falling off his meds one night.