• The KillerFrogs

Could It Be A&M Paid Bentley Money On A Yugo?

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

So we're talking about Scott Bentley again?
Mr. Bentley?
mrbentleyrip1.jpg

jake102

Fisher fits in to the aggie culture like a glove and aggie has a history of coming up with money for the wrong reasons in recruiting. Is Fisher worth the money? I personally don't think so. I think what happened before will happen again.

If you gave me the option for GP to win a NC and then leave the program in shambles, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The Aggies are banking on Jimbo winning a NC, regardless of the cost or later consequences.

westoverhillbilly

I predict he'll start with a few less than stellar years to start with, then the sucky place his family now has to live (Bryan/CS) coupled with taking heat from the weird and unreasonable alums will make him eager to get the hell out of there.. I know he's a bubba from the southeast, but he's not a good fit for the culture he's entering despite having matching affinities for cheating and down dealing as most if not all who have coached before him.. A&M has been an absolutely outstanding place to go ruin a career and Fisher has fallen into the trap..

TCUBetterThanYou

I predict he'll start with a few less than stellar years to start with, then the sucky place his family now has to live (Bryan/CS) coupled with taking heat from the weird and unreasonable alums will make him eager to get the hell out of there.. I know he's a bubba from the southeast, but he's not a good fit for the culture he's entering despite having matching affinities for cheating and down dealing as most if not all who have coached before him.. A&M has been an absolutely outstanding place to go ruin a career and Fisher has fallen into the trap..
Will someone sign me up for the trap where I’m guaranteed 75 million bucks?

Texas A&M is all in regardless of consequences. And Jimbo has them revving up to make a national championship run (probably starting with the 2020 season, not this coming season but possibly a NY6 bowl). Now whether they are caught before that run or they win a national championship is what we are about to see.

Eight

jimbo wanted out at florida state and the ags were not only willing an open door, but they then proceeded to bid against themselves.

i guess they don't teach the art of negotiation at mays

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Texas A&M is all in regardless of consequences. And Jimbo has them revving up to make a national championship run (probably starting with the 2020 season, not this coming season but possibly a NY6 bowl). Now whether they are caught before that run or they win a national championship is what we are about to see.
th