• The KillerFrogs

Boykin-How Did He Make It Through College?

Froglaw

Boykin is the guy that knelt down and introduced himself to the ISU little girl that cold fall evening.

He is also the angry man outside of Pat O'Brians in San Antone.

He the guy who low fived Holmgren after that spectacular play at AGCS.

And I'm afraid he is the same guy in the videos taken at his home which allegedly depict him abusing a loved one.

None of us are who we are at our best or at our worst.

Trevon needs help.

I'm cheering for that guy on that field at Aimes, Iowa. He's the best part of that young man.

Come on Trevon, you got this.

Froggish

People really have always underestimated how great Doctson made him look sometimes.

Couldn’t agree more...there were times in 14 and 15 (more so in 15) where he had awful accuracy and would just get bailed out by the WRs (Mainly Doctson). People refused to look at his skill set critically because the numbers were off the chart and frankly we were winning big..He was a big talent but far from polished..

TooColdU

That's crazy. I assume there was a team breakfast? The wakeup call had to be, what 7 am?

And then he played with flashes of greatness. These are Trevone highlights (and some lowlights) from the Peach bowl: :

Overall that game was a pretty mediocre performance for Boykin. Without Listenbee ripping the ball away from the defender for a TD, his stat line would’ve been about 150 passing yards with 2 TDs and 4 INTs.

Boykin is the guy that knelt down and introduced himself to the ISU little girl that cold fall evening.

And I'm afraid he is the same guy in the videos taken at his home which allegedly depict him abusing a loved one.

Trevon needs help.

I'm cheering for that guy on that field at Aimes, Iowa. He's the best part of that young man.

968.jpg

Trevon needs help.

Well said.

Zubaz

I
Overall that game was a pretty mediocre performance for Boykin. Without Listenbee ripping the ball away from the defender for a TD, his stat line would’ve been about 150 passing yards with 2 TDs and 4 INTs.
Agreed. Always felt that Green deserved the MVP award that game over Boykin, with a receiving and rushing TD, it's just his great plays were real early.

But then again, I'm a huge Green mark and feel like he is the most underrated Frog of the last 10 years.