• The KillerFrogs

2019 MLB Thread

LVH

Pleasantly surprised at the Rangers season so far this year. Not sure if it will last but the fact they have played over .600 ball since Gallo went to the DL is encouraging. Lance Lynn has become a solid #2 starter. If the bullpen had a closer this team could have 5 more wins. That is the glaring weakness.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Not this season, but Josh Reddick did that against the shift. Dropped down a bunt along the third baseline and leisurely trotted down to 1st. Carp hit a better bunt and proceeded to rub their noses in it...

hometown frog

Pleasantly surprised at the Rangers season so far this year. Not sure if it will last but the fact they have played over .600 ball since Gallo went to the DL is encouraging. Lance Lynn has become a solid #2 starter. If the bullpen had a closer this team could have 5 more wins. That is the glaring weakness.
After I had a chance to talk to Woody at a local coaches clinic I thought he’d produce 4-5 wins just because of his mentality and approach. (Front office and skipper are now fully committed together on the analytics side of the game. It will come down to how their pitching holds up down the stretch. (Capt Obvious declaration I know...)

FBallFan123

Curious attempt at a solution, that doesn't seem viable long-term...but maybe it's a bridge to relocating to Montreal.

Because it seems clear there are too many teams in Florida and that Montreal is at the front of the line for expansion/relocation.

Zubaz

Pete Alonso just tied the Mets rookie HR record (with the Straw) at 26.

It's JUNE.

That's both impressive and a good indication of how bad the Mets are, especially their scouting.