• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

I thought it was good, the last 10 minutes or so was the best part imo. Overall, I was hoping for less recap of his career and more about just who he was.

That guy that basically turned his whole house into a Hogan shrine is one strange dude.
I really liked it. Both parts. Guess I did not expect too much more on the private side because of just knowing how reclusive and stand offish he seemed. With the way he came up, I'm sure he was real cautious about who he let in.

The Hawk was one tough man. I like how they pointed out how he missed about 4 years during the war and another year after the crash during his prime. He could have easily had more majors.

Wexahu

I really liked it. Both parts. Guess I did not expect too much more on the private side because of just knowing how reclusive and stand offish he seemed. With the way he came up, I'm sure he was real cautious about who he let in.

The Hawk was one tough man. I like how they pointed out how he missed about 4 years during the war and another year after the crash during his prime. He could have easily had more majors.

All things considered, it can easily be argued he was the best player ever. No telling how many tournaments he’d have won had he not been in the crash. He was a part-time player at best for a good chunk of his career. Still won over 60 tournaments I believe. I’d still take Tiger but a case could be made for Hogan.

MTfrog5

All things considered, it can easily be argued he was the best player ever. No telling how many tournaments he’d have won had he not been in the crash. He was a part-time player at best for a good chunk of his career. Still won over 60 tournaments I believe. I’d still take Tiger but a case could be made for Hogan.
Crazy because I believe he’s the most underrated/ unappreciated player of all time. I’m not a reader but The Match is a great book and can really see Hogan's mindset while playing.

Mean Purple

I worked in the bag room at Shady Oaks part-time while at TCU. I got to shag many practice balls for Mr, Hogan. Nothing but respect for him.
How many times did he hit it into the bag when you were with him?
I know he did that with others.

On another topic. Shady Oaks is still a great looking clubhouse and track.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Thanks! It's my Dirk Day!
source.gif