• The KillerFrogs

Interesting Jeremy Clark tweet....

BABYFACE

It sounds like a paranoid delusional state to me... "the fam is not supporting me so they too must have been compromised" sort of thing. I hope I'm wrong, because that can be a sign of serious instability.[/QUOTE, he left
It sounds like a paranoid delusional state to me... "the fam is not supporting me so they too must have been compromised" sort of thing. I hope I'm wrong, because that can be a sign of serious instability.

Apparently, he spent 16 days in jail and no one would bail him out. Probably where the fam comments are coming from.

LawFrog504

You said you weren’t coming back until September!
giphy.gif
You're right, but I couldn't help myself. This narrative is so astronomically stupid

Froglaw

Between recruiting and this kind of thing, I'd already be long gone.

I do hope our athletic department, especially football and basketball, starts to implement a program where we hammer home having a backup plan from day 1. These kids have to learn that playing football professionally is option 1, but they have to have option 2. And fortunately for them, they are getting a free shot at having a great option 2.

Go watch Last Chance U.

90% of the kids think they are D-1 and NFL material. But in the next scene they are late to class, asleep in class, behind on their assignments, in bed asleep instead of at a team meeting.

The center from Nevada and at ICC in season 3 got it, parents drug addicts, living in a camping trailer on his grandparents sheep ranch, torn rotator cuff, etc.

All he wants is a scholarship so he can get a degree an d pull himself out of poverty.

Kids like RI and KL need to go live in a camper on a Nevada sheep ranch for a summer, that would adjust their attitude.

MTfrog5

It’s fun to watch who likes his tweets. Kolby who we have established, White who GP gave a 5’5 QB a chance and couldn’t catch a cold for an extended period, Evans who never really got it. TCU allowed them to participate at the pro day so be better. RI saying he didn’t run a 4.6 is the funniest part to me. Dude chased more WR than actually tackled

y2kFrog

It’s fun to watch who likes his tweets. Kolby who we have established, White who GP gave a 5’5 QB a chance and couldn’t catch a cold for an extended period, Evans who never really got it. TCU allowed them to participate at the pro day so be better. RI saying he didn’t run a 4.6 is the funniest part to me. Dude chased more WR than actually tackled

What’s really mind blowing about this whole list of players is they are all players who weren’t going to be Power 5 until GP gave them a chance.

SAFrog96

What’s really mind blowing about this whole list of players is they are all players who weren’t going to be Power 5 until GP gave them a chance.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Nobody else but Coach P and his staff offered these guys the opportunity to compete at the level they did. Unfortunately, none of them seem very grateful, and now, if anything, they overvalue their abilities.

Mean Purple

What sucks is he's going to spend decades regretting he flamed out his university, teammates and coach because of his own actions/mistakes.
he just spent days in jail and claims folks paid his folks off to work against him.
does not look like he has the judgement or reasoning skills that would generally develop and lead one to regret.