• The KillerFrogs

Interesting Jeremy Clark tweet....

Pharm Frog

Not me. Sounding more and more like he has very serious mental health issues. And that ain’t amusing.

It sounds to me like a predictable outburst from an entitled, coddled little man-child who isn't getting to play in the sandbox. It also sounds and looks to me like someone who somehow spent a considerable amount of time on a college campus and managed to avoid an education. It also sounds to me like someone who may be trying to pave a pathway to a pay day. When Frostie melted, I was sad....every damn Christmas season. When these guys melt, I'm amused and I still have to remind myself that far and away more of these athletes do not do stuff like this than do.

EDIT: 9497 beat me to it.

Mean Purple

It sounds to me like a predictable outburst from an entitled, coddled little man-child who isn't getting to play in the sandbox. It also sounds and looks to me like someone who somehow spent a considerable amount of time on a college campus and managed to avoid an education. It also sounds to me like someone who may be trying to pave a pathway to a pay day. When Frostie melted, I was sad....every damn Christmas season. When these guys melt, I'm amused and I still have to remind myself that far and away more of these athletes do not do stuff like this than do.

yeah, I know what you mean. had that needy little princess brought a better coat and real gloves, Frostie would not have had to go in that greenhouse.

Last edited:

frog-hat

I hope you’re right

Zubaz

It sounds like a paranoid delusional state to me... "the fam is not supporting me so they too must have been compromised" sort of thing. I hope I'm wrong, because that can be a sign of serious instability.
Yep, the recent tweet storm sounds very...yeah paranoid is the right word. Combined with the sport he plays, you have to hope it's not concussion related.

LawFrog504

This has become the single dumbest trend ive ever witnessed. By my count this is the 4th time this has happened to us at TCU.

It took every ounce of restraint not to reply to Ray's tweet and say "go ask Kolby Listenbee how that lawsuit went." This practice is just obscene and I don't know why we seem to be the only ones dealing with it (maybe we aren't). Regardless, these kids have absolutely zero awareness of the situation they are in. Threw away a free education and now want to blame the school bc the NFL doesn't touch them. Shocked the NFL doesn't want a 5'11 185 pound safety who got absolutely torched his entire career! The tweet about being in jail was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen in my life.

Go ahead with your lawsuit Ray. Good luck man. You just alienated any potential of being hired by a TCU employer, great decision.

Also go look at Arico Evans' reply to JC's tweet. Seems like he may be next in line.

jake102

This is the kind of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that will eventually drive GP to retire

Between recruiting and this kind of thing, I'd already be long gone.

I do hope our athletic department, especially football and basketball, starts to implement a program where we hammer home having a backup plan from day 1. These kids have to learn that playing football professionally is option 1, but they have to have option 2. And fortunately for them, they are getting a free shot at having a great option 2.

Froggish

Let’s be honest, a CFB coach doesn’t have that much input in who gets a NFL camp try out...There’s plenty of tape available

netty2424

This has become the single dumbest trend ive ever witnessed. By my count this is the 4th time this has happened to us at TCU.

It took every ounce of restraint not to reply to Ray's tweet and say "go ask Kolby Listenbee how that lawsuit went." This practice is just obscene and I don't know why we seem to be the only ones dealing with it (maybe we aren't). Regardless, these kids have absolutely zero awareness of the situation they are in. Threw away a free education and now want to blame the school bc the NFL doesn't touch them. Shocked the NFL doesn't want a 5'11 185 pound safety who got absolutely torched his entire career! The tweet about being in jail was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen in my life.

Go ahead with your lawsuit Ray. Good luck man. You just alienated any potential of being hired by a TCU employer, great decision.

Also go look at Arico Evans' reply to JC's tweet. Seems like he may be next in line.
You said you weren’t coming back until September!
giphy.gif