• The KillerFrogs

Interesting Jeremy Clark tweet....

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

When it comes to the NFL, Patterson has credibility because he is a straight shooter. He will always give the scouts straight info on his players and sometimes the truth hurts. I recall Patterson told NFL scouts straight info on the former Big 12 Defensive Player of the year. It hurt his draft stock. That player is currently on the Saskatchewan Rough Riders' practice squad.

Dawson? Nope, Saskatchewan released him last month.

Moose Stuff

A guy who was a borderline starter in college and was just in jail wonders why he's not in the NFL? Is he also wondering why hospitals around the country aren't offering him a job as a surgeon?

One of the positive sides to social media is that it’s given the idiots of the world the perfect outlet for revealing themselves to the rest of us.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

With what I was told last summer, I honestly feel for GP’s safety. Dude needs some serious help

tenor.gif

Mean Purple

If I’m being honest, I’m not exactly thrilled with the implication in JC’s tweet that our coaches are saying things - true or not - that are hurting TCU players’ chances at the NFL. I’m sure it’s just being honest in answering questions, but could’ve tweeked the language to preclude any implication that the coaches are proactively offering negative info.
GP lying to scouts would just hurt the future draft potential of other players who really have what it takes. I would think he is careful about how he says it. I'm sure there are lawyers involved. Usually are.

Mean Purple

Never came close to suggesting GP should lie to scouts.
oh, no, we get your point. I also doubt he is proactive in giving negative info. For the record, I think coaches should just claim hippa rules and not give any injury info.
Here is is talent level.
Here is how he is coachable, etc.

The trainer/doc guys in the pros are pretty good at spotting health issues on their own. Actually, really good at it from what I have heard from guys who played at that level.

dunno. Does seem odd.
I think it is likely he violated an agreement with the university (non-disparagement). Boschini instituted one of the tightly-threaded-needle separation agreements for past students, employees and athletes in the event of a termination or dispute.

Ginsburg used to handle this but I believe Hall assists now—still just a guess.

Last edited: