• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Anyone going...besides choad face Mosley?

Ok so I didn't realize how bad ESPN Radio had gotten. First, ESPN Dallas has 1 whole non-national show daily with Steve Dennis and Tim Coleslaw which is probably mind-numbing and god-awful. Then Elfenbein has a show on Sunday morning when literally nobody is listening at all.

But even worse is the ESPN affiliate in Central Texas (who boasts about being the #1 sports station in the area. Congrats, btw) now has hired veteran rape supporter Matt Mosley for a midday slot, 10-noon.

Just a side note, the Central Texas ESPN affiliate call sign is KRZI, which I will pronounce "crazy."

HG73

You know, the other thing nobody’s really talking about is that even if you ignore all the other stuff, Art doesn’t teach football. He’s got a system that wins games, but doesn’t teach fundamentals well enough to help players in the long run.

Currently in the NFL, he’s got:
- 1 QB, Griffin, whose struggles hardly need mention here.
- 1 WR who’s on his 4th team in 3 years and caught 5 balls last year.
- Zero RBs.
- 2 OGs, one on the practice squad of his 2nd team in 3 years and the other who just signed 2 weeks ago with his 3rd team in 2 seasons.

And that’s it. 7 seasons as head coach and offensive genius at Baylor, yet only 4 offensive players in the NFL who played for him. And all 4 are barely hanging on as backups and considered busts.

Good luck, Mt. Vernon. Friday nights should be more fun. Saturdays likely won’t be. And I don’t know how you’ll be able to look at yourselves in the mirror on Sundays.
System? Actually just one play. Spread formation, option handoff to RB, or pull it back and throw deep or come back to WR. That's pretty much the whole playbook. Or play sheet.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
System? Actually just one play. Spread formation, option handoff to RB, or pull it back and throw deep or come back to WR. That's pretty much the whole playbook. Or play sheet.
Actually they had two plays. The other was called “Phil Bennett.”

mcdaddy

At least he wasn't wearing that stupid hat.....
Anything like this hat?
585deb4ba80c2.image.jpg

Phil Ken Sebben

Hey y’all, I saw that Violated accidentally got put on my book shelf instead of being passed along to the next frog to read. It was a mistake caused by an untimely remodel of our house.

Whoever is next on the list to read Violated, please PM and we will arrange carrying the tears on to the next person.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Hey y’all, I saw that Violated accidentally got put on my book shelf instead of being passed along to the next frog to read. It was a mistake caused by an untimely remodel of our house.

Whoever is next on the list to read Violated, please PM and we will arrange carrying the tears on to the next person.
Don’t forget to sign & date before passing it on