• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

Froggish

I was looking at our schedule and I really think the extra bi-week is going to set us up nicely..Back 7 will be a tough stretch but we should go into that KSt game pretty healthy and ready to do some damage..If we can beat ISU in Ames to get to 5-0, our season could be special..ISU road game is looking like it could be a similar to our 2017 game against Okie St where we put the league on notice.

Our toughest stretch looks like TT and OU in late season back to back road games. We get ISU after a home game with KS and TX at home after a bye and KSU..

All that to say is that if OU, TX, and ISU are who most people feel our the top 3 teams going into the league this year, we get all but OU at favorable times in the schedule..

Favorable schedule + 14-15 Starters + Key SR Transfers ( That should addresses leadership and locker room issues)..I know the QB issue is huge but if we had a decent Big12 QB returning we’d be looking like a Top 15 team..All the key indicators (except QB) are there...This should be a 9 win or better team. Get exceptional QB play and we’ll play for a Big 12 title. This is an important season as in 2020 this team will likely loose a massive load of quality players....

Horny4TCU

I haven't paid enough attention to the other schools to make a fully confident guess... But 7-5.

I hope to be proven wrong, but without a proven college caliber QB, I don't know if our offense is going to improve enough to be better than a 7 win team.

Eight

Can bunce and song do this in practice too?

Really confused if song is “able” to play as he’s seen minimal time the last 3 seasons

who cares about practice?

nothing against kell, but that is the kicking equivalent of batting practice home runs.

all i care is do the frogs have a kicker who can hit field goals in game action and especially when games are one the line