• The KillerFrogs

Motivation Monday

Frog-in-law1995

1495897172-quote-i-fear-all-we-have-done-is-to-awaken-a-sleeping-giant-and-fill-him-with-a-terrible-resolve-isoroku-yamamoto-32-22-16.jpg

Horny4TCU

So many bad throws/decisions that game (as well as the others).

While I don’t blame the coaches for his underwhelming performance, I do think they waited way too long to bench him.

Just my opinion. I hope it was a learning experience for everyone.
I hope we never have to witness that learning experience again... Shawn "INT" Robinson was a horror show to watch.

4th. down

So many bad throws/decisions that game (as well as the others).

While I don’t blame the coaches for his underwhelming performance, I do think they waited way too long to bench him.

Just my opinion. I hope it was a learning experience for everyone.

GP wanted a change (Collins) but Sonny's word was out to his parents and he kept his word. Believe GP has now cautioned Sonny on his recruiting tactics on telling a potential QB recruit, you are our QB. Sonny wanted him so bad that he over promised.

Bob Sugar

GP wanted a change (Collins) but Sonny's word was out to his parents and he kept his word. Believe GP has now cautioned Sonny on his recruiting tactics on telling a potential QB recruit, you are our QB. Sonny wanted him so bad that he over promised.
At least he didn't promise him an over-abundance of white women...

Froggish

Is this insider knowledge or speculation? I know Gary wanted a change and that Sonny wasn’t ready but how much was of that was Sonny appeasing the parents?

Latest posts