• The KillerFrogs

Kingsbury used fake accounts with 'cute girls' to spy on his players

HFrog1999

Ugh. I hate the internet and cell phones these days.

carlos-danger_01.jpg

tcudoc

Speaking of blackmail...
One of my proudest father moments came a few years ago when my now grown son tried to blackmail me. About five years earlier, when he was about 10, I was driving him around in our Gator. I was taking sharp turns and going as fast as it would go and I hit a turn and threw him out the side of the Gator. Once I was assured that he did not have any broken bones, I said “don’t tell your mom about this.”
Fast forward a few years later when he was about 16 and he was mad that he was not getting his way on something. My wife was in the other room and my son whispered to me “If you don’t let me do this then I am going to tell mom about that time when I fell off of the Gator.”
I looked at him, not believing what I was hearing, and I called my wife into the room. She had no clue what was going on but I turned to her and said “Hey, about five years ago <son’s name> and I were riding on the Gator and I took a sharp turn and he fell out of the side. He was fine but I told him not to tell you about it.” Then I looked at my son and said, “you were saying?”
My grown daughter witnessed the whole thing transpire and was pretty impressed.

HFrog1999

Speaking of blackmail...
One of my proudest father moments came a few years ago when my now grown son tried to blackmail me. About five years earlier, when he was about 10, I was driving him around in our Gator. I was taking sharp turns and going as fast as it would go and I hit a turn and threw him out the side of the Gator. Once I was assured that he did not have any broken bones, I said “don’t tell your mom about this.”
Fast forward a few years later when he was about 16 and he was mad that he was not getting his way on something. My wife was in the other room and my son whispered to me “If you don’t let me do this then I am going to tell mom about that time when I fell off of the Gator.”
I looked at him, not believing what I was hearing, and I called my wife into the room. She had no clue what was going on but I turned to her and said “Hey, about five years ago <son’s name> and I were riding on the Gator and I took a sharp turn and he fell out of the side. He was fine but I told him not to tell you about it.” Then I looked at my son and said, “you were saying?”

tenor.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Speaking of blackmail...

“Dad made me promise not to tell you about his special friend, Miss Tiffani, who was on the seat between us.”

netty2424

Life tip: don’t send pictures / videos of your genitals and you’ll have little to worry about
Assumed that would be the response. But it’s actually not all that simple. Our phones have become our computers. You have banking information, access to investment portfolios, Heath ins, life ins, credit cards, credit & FICO, etc in your phones.

RW isn’t all about dip pics. Your files, passwords, banking, etc are held hostage for a relatively small payment.

Per the 60 minutes episode, they realize people will actually pay small amounts, multiply that exponentially and they’re making a ton of money. Does them no good to threaten massive amounts that people can’t afford to pay.

Chongo94

Assumed that would be the response. But it’s actually not all that simple. Our phones have become our computers. You have banking information, access to investment portfolios, Heath ins, life ins, credit cards, credit & FICO, etc in your phones.

RW isn’t all about dip pics. Your files, passwords, banking, etc are held hostage for a relatively small payment.

Per the 60 minutes episode, they realize people will actually pay small amounts, multiply that exponentially and they’re making a ton of money. Does them no good to threaten massive amounts that people can’t afford to pay.

For this very reason I NEVER access my bank with my phone nor use their app.

netty2424

For this very reason I NEVER access my bank with my phone nor use their app.
I’m not sure it matters really. If you’re connected to the internet(PC/laptop), your susceptible to it.

I get a kick out of my MIL. She refuses to use her cc online because she’s afraid it’ll get intercepted/hacked, yet she’ll shop all day long running her card at point of sale cc machines............which are transmitting via the internet. So there’s no real difference.