• The KillerFrogs

Kingsbury used fake accounts with 'cute girls' to spy on his players

Pharm Frog

Title 9 office should have a problem with this practice of blatant state-sponsored advocacy of heterosexuality. Who would have ever thought that KK would be so homophobic?

Ron Swanson

Imagine getting catfished... by your football coach
A single buddy of mine started chatting with a girl on FB earlier this week. One thing leads to another and they are having a pretty sexual FaceTime session.

Next morning he wakes up and has a message from her with the video of them attached saying that she will send the video to all his closest family and friends unless he pays her $5K. She had their names and contact info all listed out.

He responded “rude”... ha

I just heard about this yesterday. Apparently he’s still trying to figure out what to do.

Sucks

HFrog1999

A single buddy of mine started chatting with a girl on FB earlier this week. One thing leads to another and they are having a pretty sexual FaceTime session.

Next morning he wakes up and has a message from her with the video of them attached saying that she will send the video to all his closest family and friends unless he pays her $5K. She had their names and contact info all listed out.

I just heard about this yesterday. Apparently he’s still trying to figure out what to do.

Sucks

“Girl”

giphy.gif

tcudoc

Sucks
He should respond with, “ I already sent it to several of them. They were cool with it, but thought I could do better. I will be interested to see the feedback that you receive. Please pass it along and let’s get together again soon.”

Punter1

Sucks

Ron, I think you should pay her...

Chongo94

Sucks

Jesus. She really had their addresses and stuff? That’s creepy.

netty2424

Sucks
Couldn’t imagine being single in this era of social media. I think I would by a flip phone with no camera or text messages. You want to get ahold of me, give me a jingle.