• The KillerFrogs

247Sports is All Aboard on the Recruit Rigging

Hell Sent Frog

247Sports has 5-10, 172 pound, 4.73 sec., Chandler Morris, from Highland Park, failed SMU and Arkansas HC Chad Morris' son and the newest 2020 Razorback commit, as a four star and the #10 duel-threat QB in the entire country.
What a joke!

netty2424

giphy.gif

Hell Sent Frog

247's Composite has him as the #10 duel-threat signal caller in the land, 247Sports' own ranking has him as the #11 duel-threat QB in the nation.
Again, 247Sports is all aboard on the recruit rigging.

Froggish

As long as daddy waste a scholarship on him I dont care what they rank him. Arky is doing a good job of making our recruiting life tough hoeing in East TX. Morris has definitely given them a shot in the arm on the recruiting trail.

Putt4Purple

I will not lose sleep on this topic that another deems so important. I have burgers to grill, cold beer to drink, going to watch USA ladies World Cup and U.S. Open Golf. Now that's something to get worked up about and that's no lie!

Bob

I will not lose sleep on this topic that another deems so important. I have burgers to grill, cold beer to drink, going to watch USA ladies World Cup and U.S. Open Golf. Now that's something to get worked up about and that's no lie!
Just like those Delaware Indians who didn't get worked up because a few white boys got off their boat. Decided to trade them some worthless land for some axes and wampum to go party with.
ManhattanPurchase.gif

Putt4Purple

Just like those Delaware Indians who didn't get worked up because a few white boys got off their boat. Decided to trade them
some worthless land for some axes and wampum to go party with.
ManhattanPurchase.gif

And your Analogy is? We will be overwhelmed and taken over by Razorbacks? Am I missing something?

CountryFrog

Wow, soccer and golf! Maybe you can find some darts to watch late night to top it all off.