• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

table 19 with merchant isn't a bad off-brand comedy if you want to try something different.

cast is actually a few names you will recognize, the story is one i think most of us can appreciate, and it provides a few of those same, akward, unaware of our true selves moments

Eight

Him, Ricky, and Karl Pilkington were among the first true podcasters way back in the early 2000s too. If you haven't checked that out make sure to do so. Karl is...a real find.

thanks for the recommendation and i will give them a listen.

as i said before love gervais and merchants work along with a couple of other british shows.

Mean Purple

I could, yes. Seemed like interest dropped off quickly last year, however, and that's why I stopped posting any.
If it helps, I'll be sure to reply each time you post. Sometimes i did not post an answer of the choices, etc. Or, I could save time and post how I got it wrong before the answer is given.

SnoSki

I like my Roku but what irritates me the most about it is that I have to re-enter my credentials every 2-3 days or so.

“Activate.foxsports.com” and the espn version are in my most-visited list on my phone’s safari favorites