• The KillerFrogs

Next in the transportal...

Purp

Agree to disagree, particularly with the role either of them was going to be given within the offense, as well as being an on-ball defender. I watched most of Fisher's home games, never saw him really bother an opposing PG the way Davis can and does. On offense, if they were keeping Robinson on the floor for majority minutes as it seemed they were going to do regardless, Davis was a better compliment than Fisher. Fisher's game is more fluid and pretty to look at, and that's about it.
I think we watched different players. Fisher was the most dangerous player on our team when healthy. He could shoot from anywhere and get anywhere on the floor he wanted to go against just about anybody. KD was very good for us last season, but nobody we played game planned for him even after Fisher went out. I guarantee you Fisher was part of every opponent's game plan while he was healthy.

netty2424

Agree to disagree, particularly with the role either of them was going to be given within the offense, as well as being an on-ball defender. I watched most of Fisher's home games, never saw him really bother an opposing PG the way Davis can and does. On offense, if they were keeping Robinson on the floor for majority minutes as it seemed they were going to do regardless, Davis was a better compliment than Fisher. Fisher's game is more fluid and pretty to look at, and that's about it.
Interesting take. Taking the knees out of the equation which prevented him from being a regular threat to drive the paint, JF was every bit and then some the player KD was for us. And I like KD, a lot. JF was simply throwing darts this year behind the 3 point line at a 45% clip. Dangerous.

As Purp mentioned, teams will account for where JF is on the court. KD can hurt you if not held in check, but he’s not a guy plans are built around.

BABYFACE

Out of the transfers out this past season, Fisher is the one that truly hurt. He seemed to be well liked by his teammates. He enjoyed playing for TCU and wanted to be here. Problem was that school work didn’t interest him. Can’t blame Dixon for that.

I love reading about the FB recruits that are concerned about their education and what a university’s academic reputation is. For some reason, basketball recruits don’t seem to talk about academics as some FB recruits do.

Eight

we watched different games

Farmfrog

Just my opinion but I can’t see how KD would have been the starting point on this team. The reason he left is because he was probably going to play behind Fuller, Dennis and Farabello.

HG73

We were bad. JD recruits better players every year as our program gets better. Those better players push present players playing time down. They no likey and transfer out. Kapish?

Those transfers are going to lesser programs. Now if they were transferring to Duke or the NBA then that would be different.

Better players = more transfers = better team. That's all the algebra I can handle.