• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball retro logo

ShreveFrog

Nailed it. Thanks a bunch. I'm going to try and get a t-shirt maker around here to put that on a shirt.

Few years ago I got a place to make me a shirt with the throwback Horned Frog running with a football that Trevone Boykin wore here:
Bw0Qa2BCYAE5rV3.jpg

It was going to cost a lot of money to do the screen. Didn't feel like paying about $200 or whatever it was for one shirt. So to offset my cost, I had them make about 20 shirts and sold them for about $10 each on a TCU Facebook page. Just an idea for you.

Hint: I want one of your throwback Frog baseball shirts!!!

Last edited:

Same Ole Wiley

Prepare to be roasted for having nostalgia for a logo of era in which we weren't as privileged of a program as we are now.

No CWS, no stadium just a field, no beer sales, no Lodolo, no Lamendola, no nothin!

For the record, we did have Lamendola for some of those Lilly Pad years.

Purp

Few years ago I got a place make me a shirt with the throwback Horned Frog running with a football that Trevone Boykin wore here:
Bw0Qa2BCYAE5rV3.jpg

It was going to cost a lot of money to do the screen. Didn't feel like paying about $200 or whatever it was for one shirt. So to offset my cost, I had them make about 20 shirts and sold them for about $10 each on a TCU Facebook page. Just an idea for you.

Hint: I want one of your throwback Frog baseball shirts!!!
Cosign. I'd buy one if they were made.