• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wow. They're coming right along...

A couple of things came to mind while watching the vid (Thanks, YA!), the first being the roof of the new addition: That's going to make for some interesting drainage! I would imagine there's a little fall built into the roof, and that the water will be channeled into drainpipes along the east end of the roofline. But, considering the sometimes monster rainstorms we get at times, that's going to be a LOT of water. The second is the jumbotron being gone, presumably to make room for it's New and Improved! replacement. I can only hope that, sometime during the installation, the speaker wires are irreparably damaged...

Big Frog II

Wow. They're coming right along...

A couple of things came to mind while watching the vid (Thanks, YA!), the first being the roof of the new addition: That's going to make for some interesting drainage! I would imagine there's a little fall built into the roof, and that the water will be channeled into drainpipes along the east end of the roofline. But, considering the sometimes monster rainstorms we get at times, that's going to be a LOT of water. The second is the jumbotron being gone, presumably to make room for it's New and Improved! replacement. I can only hope that, sometime during the installation, the speaker wires are irreparably damaged...
We are going to have it drain right over the visiting players sideline. As for the tarp, that is to protect the club seats during the off season. They has to replace the original ones last year. The tarp is to make them last longer.

netty2424

Did we see a substantial decrease in season ticket sales?
Was talking to someone last week who said renewals were down. I don’t want to say the number as I don’t have a way to confirm it, but it was in the thousands. I do trust him and I can tell when I made my selection, there were considerably more options for movement this year than any time since TCU joining the Big12, seemingly supporting his statement.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Was talking to someone last week who said renewals were down. I don’t want to say the number as I don’t have a way to confirm it, but it was in the thousands. I do trust him and I can tell when I made my selection, there were considerably more options for movement this year than any time since TCU joining the Big12, seemingly supporting his statement.
Keep in mind there were also a lot of seats available because of people moving into east side club.