• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You see, the thing is, you can't just catch only one, or a few, or even most of them. You gotta catch 'em all. It says so right in the song. You would think that would be easy, but I assure you it is not, my friend.
My kids were playing at the park one day. I noticed some adults very excitedly playing that game so I thought I’d ask them about it. We got to talking and then all of a sudden their eyes got real big, they freaked out about something behind me and took off running. Next thing you know I’m getting my ass kicked by a full grown Charzard. If it weren’t for my above average ninja skills he would have stabbed me with his Nemcronimo. I was able to away luckily thanks to a courageous pokeballer coming to my rescue. Be careful out there. Those things are dangerous.

netty2424

giphy.gif
A well placed gif is hard to beat. Gave me a giggle.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
My kids were playing at the park one day. I noticed some adults very excitedly playing that game so I thought I’d ask them about it. We got to talking and then all of a sudden their eyes got real big, they freaked out about something behind me and took off running. Next thing you know I’m getting my ass kicked by a full grown Charzard. If it weren’t for my above average ninja skills he would have stabbed me with his Nemcronimo. I was able to away luckily thanks to a courageous pokeballer coming to my rescue. Be careful out there. Those things are dangerous.
you made that up

TCURiggs

You’re asking the wrong guy. It would be hard for you to find a person (who doesn’t live in a 3rd world country at least) who knows less about Pokémon than me.

Don't let him lie to y'all. Every time we go to his ranch weekend he's always talking up Pokemon. We all tolerate it, since we're his guests, but it's really awkward and annoying. Huge Pokeman fan, that guy.