• The KillerFrogs

Summer Sports Dead Zone Trivia Tuesday

SuperTFrog

We just talking sports games here? Most of y’all have already mentioned them. I still have my NHL’s from back then. I also loved and was great at the OG, Bill Walsh College Football.

For non-sports I’m throwing in Medal of Honor Frontline. The D-Day assault, the battle in Arnhem, the snipers on the bridge, the music throughout that game....awesome.

Bill Walsh College Football was awesome. My buddy and I would try to make every game come down to a two point conversion for the win.

As a non sports game, Fallout was probably my favorite game. The side quests you could take on were off the charts. I spent WAY too much time playing that game.

Frog-in-law1995

Got really into SOCOM Navy Seals multiplayer in the early/mid aughts. Got pretty deadly there, particularly as a sniper in the mountain village small map. Damn near untouchable from the terrorist side covering the mountain pass to the far right.

Pretty good at CoDWW2 as well, I guess. Like the Gibraltar, Aachen and USS Texas maps. The 9 year olds on Fortnite and CoD4 kick my ass, though.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Any Might and Magic PC games, or Civilization fans in here?
Civ. Love it. The newest edition is, as stated earlier, "meh" but I have enjoyed the game through the years.

The early strategy games were fun, even if they were a bit limited. Ascendancy was great, but I wish they would have gotten the sequel done before flaming out...

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Any PC games I had were just about exclusively Command and Conquer or Age of Empires.
C&C red alert was the bomb. I still have on PC. Or maybe it's the open source version. Either way, indistinguishable from the original.

There is an open source version of Civ's not-politically-correct brother, Colonization. It's called FreeCol, and it is outstanding. Updated graphics and interface, soooo much customization.