• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Have you ever considered Twitch? I've watched a few musician streams on there. Having a gimmick or being a chick is best of course but it's a huge platform.
I have, but not seriously. I've gotten a pretty large following on Periscope and I'm afraid of splitting my time between two platforms.

Ron Swanson

The guy who rents my townhome from me is a YouTube person. He shoots videos in my old office with a bunch of stuffed Pokémon behind him and I guess just talks about Pokémon or something (I haven’t actually watched one). He has close to 1 million followers, and when I did his income verification he was clearing about $160,000 per year. He’s in his early/mid 20s.

netty2424

The guy who rents my townhome from me is a YouTube person. He shoots videos in my old office with a bunch of stuffed Pokémon behind him and I guess just talks about Pokémon or something (I haven’t actually watched one). He has close to 1 million followers, and when I did his income verification he was clearing about $160,000 per year. He’s in his early/mid 20s.
Unreal.

Some kind of fettish thing? What is there to talk about with Pokémon?!?

jake102

no bennies

netty2424

You’re asking the wrong guy. It would be hard for you to find a person (who doesn’t live in a 3rd world country at least) who knows less about Pokémon than me.
Right there with you.

All I know is from watching LivePD, it’s not uncommon for a cop to pull up on some weirdo in a park after hours late at night and sure as ship, they’re out there trying to find Pokémon on some app. Craziest ship I’ve ever heard of.

MTfrog5

Right there with you.

All I know is from watching LivePD, it’s not uncommon for a cop to pull up on some weirdo in a park after hours late at night and sure as ship, they’re out there trying to find Pokémon on some app. Craziest ship I’ve ever heard of.
I also hit someone playing that dumb app while driving. Dumbass ran in the middle of the road

Mean Purple

Right there with you.

Pokemon is that little yellow character, yes?
We were on pulling into a market area to get dinner once. Place was built around a community square type get up. It was when people were looking for those character in some app on their phone. Good thing we were only going about 8 miles per hour around the square because some brainiac staring at his phone walked right into the vehicle. Bounced and landed on his [Briles]. Looks at us, says "sorry" and gets up and, I [ Finebaum ] you not, walks into a parked suburban.

tcudoc

You’re asking the wrong guy. It would be hard for you to find a person (who doesn’t live in a 3rd world country at least) who knows less about Pokémon than me.
You see, the thing is, you can't just catch only one, or a few, or even most of them. You gotta catch 'em all. It says so right in the song. You would think that would be easy, but I assure you it is not, my friend.

Frog-in-law1995

I’m so confused. I thought pokemons were little poker chip-sized disks like the ones you used to get from the bottom of a slurpee. You search for these with an app? Like geocaching?

Ron Swanson

I mean, I won't say I don't play that game (harass away)
giphy.gif