• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

That reminds me I saw a Reichstered out white Dodge Ram brodozer on 635 yesterday with "TCU H8NG" plates. It had a couple stickers on the back glass but nothing collegiate that I could see.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That reminds me I saw a Reichstered out white Dodge Ram brodozer on 635 yesterday with "TCU H8NG" plates. It had a couple stickers on the back glass but nothing collegiate that I could see.
Somebody spent hard earned money on that plate. I don’t think the message is what he thinks it is.

HFrog1999

I just realized it might have been ICU H8NG, I see you hating and I'm blind. Seems more reasonable.

*edit I checked myplates and ICUH8NG is not available and TCUH8NG is available. So I'm blind.

tenor.gif

HFrog1999

From the article:Sources said it was unclear whether the general was killed by the fish, died from his wounds or drowned.

uh, does it really matter? he threw the dude in a piranha tank.

There is a debate about if Piranhas actually kill prey or if they are just scavengers. He probably bled to death and his body was devoured.

Mean Purple

There is a debate about if Piranhas actually kill prey or if they are just scavengers. He probably bled to death and his body was devoured.
that midget rocket man is as disturbed as Castro. Castro thought it was entertaining to jam small tires down over people with their arms inside. Then set the tire on fire. Some bad folks Haiti, South Africa, Nirgeria and drug lords in South America have also made use of the disturbing practice.

we live in a seriously scheissed up world

tcudoc

that midget rocket man is as disturbed as Castro. Castro thought it was entertaining to jam small tires down over people with their arms inside. Then set the tire on fire. Some bad folks Haiti, South Africa, Nirgeria and drug lords in South America have also made use of the disturbing practice.

we live in a seriously scheissed up world
I think Mrs Mandela was known for the tire trick