• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

My sons and I laid 900 sq ft of sod this morning. I don’t think I’ll be able to move the rest of the week

tenor.gif

I've watched a guy assemble a swingset and trampoline in my backyard all day. I'm beat.

MTfrog5

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Here in Lake Highlands we got hit hard. That was unreal. Honestly thought we were in a tornado. 75mph winds and hail, trees down everywhere and they’re saying no power in the neighborhood for a couple days.

Unfortunately we lost 2 big trees in the backyard that completely blew over and crashed through our back fence and onto the power lines in the alley (of which appear to be keeping them from hitting my neighbor’s house). Also have a downed wire in my backyard too. Got a hotel for the next 2 nights. Kids loved the pool though, so got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm in Richardson and thought it was a tornado too. I just got power back some time Monday. A co-worker lives a few blocks down the street still doesn't have power and a friend that lives by Coit and Campbell said they were told that it might be Thursday before they get power. The Sonic sign was blown into the parking lot. Trees were down all over the place at my apartment complex.

Screenshot_20190611-054537_Gallery.jpg

20190609_150400.jpg

Last edited:

tcujsauce

Does anyone here have a trager grill/smoker thing? I’m tempted by the apprently idiot-proof capabilities. Have a Weber vertical drum smoker and only use it occasionally because of the hassle of loading, cleaning, etc.. wondering if the trager would be more useful.

I used to have a gas grill and miss the convenience and think a Trager would fill the gap for me.. allowing me to smoke and grill?

Brother in Law has one. You still need to know what you are doing, all it handles for you is the temperature regulation, which is the most tedious aspect of smoking anything. The first brisket he did was not good at all, second one was great. All about timing and prep.

Latest posts