• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Any peeps on the wrong side of the metroplex get storm damage? I'm far enough north that we just got heavy winds and rain. My mom's neighborhood got hit pretty hard.
Was going north on Central Expy. and got caught in it. Some hail damage to the car. Wind was scary. The car was in drive but we weren’t moving forward. Very glad I wasn’t in the lane to my left as a crazy-ass 18 wheeler went by me doing at least 50. No way he could have stopped if he came up on a car. Finally got home (Plano) but there wasn’t any damage at all.

HFrog1999

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...execute-general-piranha-fish-tank-north-korea

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

That guy that shot him may be dead before police arrive. Wow!

It’s sounding more like it was a setup and that his gf may have been involved and that the getaway driver was actually a police officer. The shooter had been apprehended along with the driver and Big Papi is out of surgery. Here’s the Twitter I’ve been following. https://mobile.twitter.com/Masterfliip?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1137900669275463686&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1137900669275463686

I don’t twitter, but this is a big deal to me so I’ve been searching for updates and found this account.

Rant: I pledge to you, my fellow humans, that whether you have 0 kids or 100 kids, by choice, adoption or not; that I will not think less or more of you as a human, husband, wife, mother or father.

Tired of getting questioned and having people tell me how many kids I need to have and being condescending about it.

Dude, I finally had it out with my family. My parents have been ok but my grandmother, sister-in-law and aunt, along with several friends, have been bugging us to have another. I told them it's no one's business but me and my wife's and I'm passed the point of it pissing me off. The truth is that she'll be 41 in October. She was a high-risk pregnancy at 36 and I just don't think we need to go down that route anymore. We tried for a bit to have a second and it didn't happen. Adoption has been laid on our hearts and we're exploring those options now.

Tell them to step off.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Dude, I finally had it out with my family. My parents have been ok but my grandmother, sister-in-law and aunt, along with several friends, have been bugging us to have another. I told them it's no one's business but me and my wife's and I'm passed the point of it pissing me off. The truth is that she'll be 41 in October. She was a high-risk pregnancy at 36 and I just don't think we need to go down that route anymore. We tried for a bit to have a second and it didn't happen. Adoption has been laid on our hearts and we're exploring those options now.

Tell them to step off
I'm adopted and my adoptive parents (aka mom and dad) are scheissing awesome. So if you do decide to go that route, I know you'll be the same and the child will appreciate it. But you're right, it's nobody's business but you and her.

Ok, David Ortiz doesn't deserve to be almost murdered but we can cut the David Ortiz is a patron saint [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I guarantee you he is far from a good dude. It still pisses me off how he got a pass for roids when other guys, just as guilty, had their legacy nearly erased. I bet he's involved in some shady [ Finebaum ] down there.

Last edited:
Here’s a decent video of the winds from that storm yesterday. 15 sec mark and I know love field hit 70+mph felt like more than that at the house.

That storm was so crazy. I was at Home Depot on Hulen and crap started flying everywhere. The radar didn't even show clouds above us. Did you see where the storm emanated from? Oklahoma. It defied the laws of physics and meteorology and went directly south. That's messed up, yo.

Ron Swanson

Ok, David Ortiz doesn't deserve to be almost murdered but we can cut the David Ortiz is a patron saint [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I guarantee you he is far from a good dude. It still pisses me off how he got a pass for roids when other guys, just as guilty, had their legacy nearly erased. I bet he's involved in some shady [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] down there.
I haven’t followed David Ortiz’ personal life all that close, so it’s possible I am just ignorant, but do you know something about him that I don’t that makes you question his character other than steroids?