• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Rant: I pledge to you, my fellow humans, that whether you have 0 kids or 100 kids, by choice, adoption or not; that I will not think less or more of you as a human, husband, wife, mother or father.

Tired of getting questioned and having people tell me how many kids I need to have and being condescending about it.

Purp

Rant: I pledge to you, my fellow humans, that whether you have 0 kids or 100 kids, by choice, adoption or not; that I will not think less or more of you as a human, husband, wife, mother or father.

Tired of getting questioned and having people tell me how many kids I need to have and being condescending about it.
You need 100. Anything less and you're a useless human.

Paradoxotaur

giphy.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Any peeps on the wrong side of the metroplex get storm damage? I'm far enough north that we just got heavy winds and rain. My mom's neighborhood got hit pretty hard.

I was in the music hall at Fair Park and the power went out for 15 minutes. Trees down everywhere outside. Didn’t see evidence of much rain, though.

Boomhauer

Any peeps on the wrong side of the metroplex get storm damage? I'm far enough north that we just got heavy winds and rain. My mom's neighborhood got hit pretty hard.

Here in Lake Highlands we got hit hard. That was unreal. Honestly thought we were in a tornado. 75mph winds and hail, trees down everywhere and they’re saying no power in the neighborhood for a couple days.

Unfortunately we lost 2 big trees in the backyard that completely blew over and crashed through our back fence and onto the power lines in the alley (of which appear to be keeping them from hitting my neighbor’s house). Also have a downed wire in my backyard too. Got a hotel for the next 2 nights. Kids loved the pool though, so got that going for me, which is nice.

tcudoc

Here in Lake Highlands we got hit hard. That was unreal. Honestly thought we were in a tornado. 75mph winds and hail, trees down everywhere and they’re saying no power in the neighborhood for a couple days.

Unfortunately we lost 2 big trees in the backyard that completely blew over and crashed through our back fence and onto the power lines in the alley (of which appear to be keeping them from hitting my neighbor’s house). Also have a downed wire in my backyard too. Got a hotel for the next 2 nights. Kids loved the pool though, so got that going for me, which is nice.
Wow! Glad everyone is safe.

Purp

That's bonkers. Hardly noticed it in Mansfield. Crazy.

netty2424

So the surveillance video is out there from Ortiz being shot. I’m not sure where the “robbery” is but dude tried to murderer him imo
100% assassination attempt. Dude didn’t try to take anything. Shot him from behind. I bet sports organizations just hold their breath every time these guys go back to some of the countries they’re from.