• The KillerFrogs

MLB Draft 2019

Pharm Frog

What about our high school recruits? Are we exposed again?

Priester is as good as gone as was expected. Other than that I think we’re solid. The wildcard for me is seeing Hump drafted as high as he was. I could see the possibility of being in need of a primary catcher even if Isola returns.

Punter1

I’d have to go back through the draft for an accurate number but it was at least three (Priester, Byrne, Meador). I assume only Priester will sign.

How about the rest of the Big 12?? Any surprises on incoming freshman or potential juniors now thinking of going pro due to higher draft slots???

Paint It Purple

How about the rest of the Big 12?? Any surprises on incoming freshman or potential juniors now thinking of going pro due to higher draft slots???
Go to Perfect Game.com. You can pull up just about any team’s incoming class and if any drafted it will appear next to kid’s profile

Moose Stuff

Tech will get gutted. UT SS David Hamilton who was hurt all year also was drafted in a decent spot. Assume he signs, which I wasn’t expecting. That program is a mess right now.