• The KillerFrogs

2019 Baseball Season

berryfrog95

3-6 vs our division and 8-7 vs the other division.

Sounds like an uphill battle but it also depends on whose come to play or not....

Hoping we have short-term memory loss for the tourney.

Purp

Wichita St fired Todd Butler today. Keep an eye on that job.
You suggesting someone on Schloss' staff may be considering it? I'd consider the Shocks a good job, but it seems like if KS and BM didn't leave for Stanford, Rice, and the other highly regarded programs that pursued them neither would consider hermitage in the Little Apple.

Moose Stuff

You suggesting someone on Schloss' staff may be considering it? I'd consider the Shocks a good job, but it seems like if KS and BM didn't leave for Stanford, Rice, and the other highly regarded programs that pursued them neither would consider hermitage in the Little Apple.

Neither of those schools pursued BM. And isn’t the “Little Apple” Manhattan, KS?

Purp

Neither of those schools pursued BM. And isn’t the “Little Apple” Manhattan, KS?
Yes and yes.

I mentioned "other highly regarded programs" to cover BM since the others didn't come to mind right away.

And I have family who are huge Shocks fans and are also big EMAW fans. They attend sports at both regularly and I routinely conflate the two due to them. Been doing that for 20 years.

Big Frog II

Team played much much better at the end, but I am afraid it was too late to make a difference. I don't have to point out our deficiencies, since they were obvious. Clean up the errors next year, and we will be up at the top once again.

GoFrog Yourself

Good for the mountaineers getting a host site. For those interested, selection show starts at 11 on ESPNU. No hope for the frogs but these next two weeks are some of the best high drama college baseball you can watch. And obviously the CWS the following week

Pharm Frog

Was reading last night that Berkman has stepped away from coaching Second Baptist in Houston and has said he now wants to coach at the collegiate level. Rayner Noble will take over at Second Baptist.