TCU Construction Updates

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Has CVB replied to your email?
I protest daily outside his office.

32nf6h.jpg

Last edited:

MAcFroggy

Not quite the whole stretch but yes. It now makes it harder for me to get coffee in the morning. Had to go back to brewing my own like some 1950’s hobo.

I imagine Einsteins, Potbelly, and the rest of that shopping center are not too thrilled with the construction. It is already hard enough to get to that shopping center.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
The entire block of the Sandage parking lot is now surrounded by a chain link fence and they are removing the light supports, the original fence, and the trees.

LeagueCityFrog

Would somebody in this forum be so kind and post some fresh pictures of the east side expansion on here? I thought I read that TCU Athletics was hoping to start the inside buildout beginning in June. I wonder if they are even close to it being open for the Texas home game timeline opening. I saw Boschini said the Baylor game on November 9th. Ouch if that's true, but I could see that being so.

Big Frog II

Would somebody in this forum be so kind and post some fresh pictures of the east side expansion on here? I thought I read that TCU Athletics was hoping to start the inside buildout beginning in June. I wonder if they are even close to it being open for the Texas home game timeline opening. I saw Boschini said the Baylor game on November 9th. Ouch if that's true, but I could see that being so.
Too much rain.

LeagueCityFrog

passing the east side construction daily, with all the rain, we will be lucky to even have it open for this season at all

Oh wow. Sometimes masterpieces take time to complete. I can see Coach P already wielding a pitchfork behind the construction workers in August in an attempt to maximize the noise for the UT and Baylor games this fall.

Brog

Driving by there today, the view was discouraging. It's still, to the viewer from the east, all just steel scaffolding, with nothing closed in as yet. I agree with Ya above, and wouldn't be at all surprised if that unhappy announcement comes out at any time--project opens first game of 2020 season. (Sure hope I'm wrong, as usual.)