• The KillerFrogs

Any 1973 grads here?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
if you graduated in 1973 and need a class ring, let me know, I’d be willing to part with mine. I bought it at Kubes Jewelers so it’s not the ” official TCU ring

If you are interested. PM ME

HG73

if you graduated in 1973 and need a class ring, let me know, I’d be willing to part with mine. I bought it at Kubes Jewelers so it’s not the ” official TCU ring

If you are interested. PM ME
I graduated in '73 and I need a class ring cause I lost mine. Lost my HS letter jacket too, you got one of those?

4 Oaks Frog

Your 73’ RTF classmate here. Hanging with Little Larry and such. aka Mace Fullwood. Love you man! Have my ring. Worn every day since I got it out of Book Store hock back in the dark ages. I could never part with it. I’m taking it to Heaven, I hope, that is. Think hard about keeping it with you man. It has secret powers.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & cancer!!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Your 73’ RTF classmate here. Hanging with Little Larry and such. aka Mace Fullwood. Love you man! Have my ring. Worn every day since I got it out of Book Store hock back in the dark ages. I could never part with it. I’m taking it to Heaven, I hope, that is. Think hard about keeping it with you man. It has secret powers.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & cancer!!
I have no one that I can leave it to. My son is gone and my daughter doesn’t want it.id rather a Frog have it

4 Oaks Frog

I have no one that I can leave it to. My son is gone and my daughter doesn’t want it.id rather a Frog have it
Well shoot! I understand. Pass on those secret powers. Love Ya, Man!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

HG73

I used to for Arlington Heights High School
Wife went there, I'll take it.

I went to Richland High Rebels and one of the coaches had a slight speech impediment. As we left the locker room to run out on the field he would yell "Are we weddy Webels?" Some of us wiseasses would yell back "Yes we are weddy coach!" Not loud enough for him to hear. That fat [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] would run you till you dropped or put you in the "gut drill" until you couldn't remember your name. I still hate that fat [ Finebaum ].

Froginbedford

I went to Richland High Rebels and one of the coaches had a slight speech impediment. As we left the locker room to run out on the field he would yell "Are we weddy Webels?" Some of us wiseasses would yell back "Yes we are weddy coach!" Not loud enough for him to hear. That fat [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] would run you till you dropped or put you in the "gut drill" until you couldn't remember your name. I still hate that fat [ Orgeron ].

I think he ended his school career at Central Junior High in HEB....

tcujsauce

I went to Richland High Rebels and one of the coaches had a slight speech impediment. As we left the locker room to run out on the field he would yell "Are we weddy Webels?" Some of us wiseasses would yell back "Yes we are weddy coach!" Not loud enough for him to hear. That fat [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] would run you till you dropped or put you in the "gut drill" until you couldn't remember your name. I still hate that fat [ Orgeron ].

Mom/Dad and all my aunts/uncles are Richland Rebels as well (think Mom graduated in 78, and Dad in 80. I've gotten to hang out with the legendary Coach Horst Krause on several occasions and talk life. Just went to dinner with him a few months ago.

froginmn

I went to Richland High Rebels and one of the coaches had a slight speech impediment. As we left the locker room to run out on the field he would yell "Are we weddy Webels?" Some of us wiseasses would yell back "Yes we are weddy coach!" Not loud enough for him to hear. That fat [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] would wun you till you dwopped or put you in the "gut drill" until you couldn't remember your name. I still hate that fat [ Orgeron ].
FIFY

BABYFACE

Was that coach, Elmer Fudd?