• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I couldn’t resist prodding Keith Law about Lodolo going 7th overall yesterday... he replied almost immediately saying that I’m cherry picking. LOL

Ask him if he's ever cherry picked before and give the most notorious example. I don't Tweeter, but I'd like to see this Tweeter fight unfold here. That guy is a useless bag of penis wrinkles.

Purp

I asked him about Williamson improving his draft stock by 34 rounds and he called me a “homer alum who needs to stay in his lane” and then blocked me. LOL.
Sounds like you need a new account. Ask him about cherry picking on Purke just to set him off.

Purp

I use my twitter so little that I am really considering calling him some very filthy names which might get me suspended, just to prod him.
Reply to his reply to SnoSki and ask him if he was cherry picking with Purke's injury. Do that before calling him nasty names.

Frog-in-law1995

I worked at Kroger by Mockingbird Station in high school. Good scenery, lots of Lakewood and HP milfs and chicks from SMU.

There was another dude that was a sophomore or junior at Bryan Adams. He was having his first kid and asked if I had any kids yet. I said no and he said "Why not? You grown."

Their frozen Campisi’s “cook at home” pizzas were a staple in law school.

Didn’t some dudes get murderized in the parking lot near the Burger Street a few years ago?

netty2424

FWIW - hiring someone to put in a french drain was probably my biggest regret in terms of deciding whether to DIY or not. It's just labor, the skill set needed is basically elementary and you can't really screw up as long as you've called 411
I have two more proposals coming. If they’re both close to the first, I’ll definitely be doing it myself.

Hundred percent agree. It’s a pretty simple project at the end of the day. My issue is with two young kiddos, finding time is the issue.

jake102

I have two more proposals coming. If they’re both close to the first, I’ll definitely be doing it myself.

Hundred percent agree. It’s a pretty simple project at the end of the day. My issue is with two young kiddos, finding time is the issue.

I hear that. These days if the project is going to take longer than two hours it’s a no go

tcujsauce

First job was farm work at age 3. My parents have pictures of me driving cattle and the cow dogs are bigger than me.

I got paid in hearty meals at grandma's table.

I didn't get a "paying" job until after my sophomore year at TCU when I worked at McDonald's.

My first job was growing up a farm kid as well. Walking the fields chopping down cocklebur and mustard weed, raising hogs and all the fun that goes into that... it was some fantastic character building that I really didn't appreciate as a kid, and am eternally thankful for now.

My first "paying" job was a host/bus boy/dish washer/food runner at Judge Roy Beans in Keller when I was 16.

Shorty

ha-13OYNXi0uTM6vS