• The KillerFrogs

Bru McCoy drama queen

Purp

Wait a minute. Can they send a player to recruit ?which is basically what they are doing

I know it’s UT Aand they can do what they want, rules be damned, but I’m not sure that’s allowed. Ehlinger is not a coach and that basically gives them an extra recruiter in the field and you are only allowed a certain number
Seems more like an impermissible benefit for Ehlinger to me. A free trip to Cali on the program? And not for a game?

jake102

Seems more like an impermissible benefit for Ehlinger to me. A free trip to Cali on the program? And not for a game?

FWIW I think Ehlinger happened to already be in California at a camp put on by a bunch of elite college QBs

Armadillo

Or is the media just covering for Herman making a critical mistake with this convenient cover story? We deserve to know the truth. It’s out there.

Yes, yes it is out there. And I encourage you PF to go discover it and report your findings back here ASAP!

The Truth will set You Free!

Frog-in-law1995

Wait a minute. Can they send a player to recruit ?which is basically what they are doing

I know it’s UT Aand they can do what they want, rules be damned, but I’m not sure that’s allowed. Ehlinger is not a coach and that basically gives them an extra recruiter in the field and you are only allowed a certain number

Is it “recruiting” if the target is already enrolled?