• The KillerFrogs

Next in the transportal...

tcumaniac

The thing I'm going to miss most about KD is his intimating growl.

I attended a practice last year, and he constantly growled up and down the court. It was weird as hell, but I strangely enjoyed it from an intimidation perspective.

Tom Brown

The thing I'm going to miss most about KD is his intimating growl.

I attended a practice last year, and he constantly growled up and down the court. It was weird as hell, but I strangely enjoyed it from an intimidation perspective.

Jagsfan.jpg

Delray Frog

I think this was a grade thing first and foremost. We will just have to see where he lands on a roster to know for sure I suppose. I loved his hustle and that he seemed to play with a chip on his shoulder but I also saw a few times where he showed some attitude when being taken out. This lineup turnover is just something I think all programs will have to adjust to with the transfer portal, grad transfers, draft declarations and grade issues.

YA

Supposedly one more to announce his transfer soon is the word--injured often last season so it makes sense that he might move on

BABYFACE

Supposedly one more to announce his transfer soon is the word--injured often last season so it makes sense that he might move on
Yep. Was at 15 before Davis announcement. Pretty obvious who next one will be. Dixon has to get his scholarship roster down 13.

Francis Xav

I guess if it is Indeed Lat that moves on, the question is, who on Earth can get a waiver? Mickey Pearson better come ready, as well as diante smith haha. And barlow too. Guards are fine.

Eight

I guess if it is Indeed Lat that moves on, the question is, who on Earth can get a waiver? Mickey Pearson better come ready, as well as diante smith haha. And barlow too. Guards are fine.

my question for some time has been who is going to be the big's on this roster after samuel?

russ looked really raw and the biggest problem i saw with he and kevin is they both were low post type bodies. i really don't see either being comfortable elbow out on the high pnr.

guess pearson is the 4 and after that who knows? i know they tried to land a big, but i am afraid the lack of an athletic big who can go out on the floor to play defense and pose an offensive threat from the high post is going to hurt the team this season.

Francis Xav

my question for some time has been who is going to be the big's on this roster after samuel?

russ looked really raw and the biggest problem i saw with he and kevin is they both were low post type bodies. i really don't see either being comfortable elbow out on the high pnr.

guess pearson is the 4 and after that who knows? i know they tried to land a big, but i am afraid the lack of an athletic big who can go out on the floor to play defense and pose an offensive threat from the high post is going to hurt the team this season.
Diante smith looks like a more athletic less strong jd miller w more skill.

These kids better come ready to play. Because they are going to.

Eight

Diante smith looks like a more athletic less strong jd miller w more skill.

These kids better come ready to play. Because they are going to.

i would agree outside of bane he would be the next candidate, but he is giving up 25-30 lbs. at least to some of the 4's in this conference and i have images of the second half and overtimes in morgantown and the nit final when the frogs couldn't seal off the low block and were just pounded on the boards