• The KillerFrogs

Next in the transportal...

Froggish

We going to turn this damn roster over every year? I have a lot of respect for JD as a coach but I’m beginning to wonder what kind of program he runs off the court...As my uncle, who was in the athletic department at LSU, always says...A college athlete who flunks out just flat refused to participate in school. They have infinitely more academic help resources then the normal student.

CountryFrog

Seems like a bit of a paradox to continually say that all the new guys from last year who have left weren't actually that great to begin with and we'll have no problem replacing them with the next batch of new guys because recruiting has been so great.

Paradoxotaur

We going to turn this damn roster over every year? I have a lot of respect for JD as a coach but I’m beginning to wonder what kind of program he runs off the court...As my uncle, who was in the athletic department at LSU, always says...A college athlete who flunks out just flat refused to participate in school. They have infinitely more academic help resources then the normal student.
I'm guessing that the academic requirements and expectations are just a bit different at LSU than they are at TCU.

Francis Xav

It is academics. Not that hard. We were 2 over now we are one. I am not worried. We have really good guards, young and old, coming in. Obviously having no trouble recruiting. One more is going to leave yall gotta chill haha