• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Arkansas Part Deux - Game thread

Bizarro Frog

I am proud of this team and they way they finished the most wheels off season we have seen in a long time.

Go Frogs and thank you for giving us hope in a down year.

mc1502

This team needs a recruiting refresh. To get back to the level we were 4 years ago, we need to upgrade just about everywhere.

Pharm Frog

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if all those throws to 1B were his way of saying he wanted to throw something other than what was being called for.

ThisIsOurTime

Way to piss off the crowd and then give up a 2-run bomb. Nice way to end the year. Crappy hitting and crappy pitching.
If their crowd were bright, they would actually prefer him throwing over to first because there is a risk of a throwing error and it means more throws the pitcher is doing meaning he will get run out of the game faster.

LisaLT

I’m amazed we got this far this year. Unless some miracle happens, time to turn out the lights.

At least we played well down the stretch here and got a couple of good wins. Playing in this environment is incredibly hard too. We know first hand how much home field advantage means in this tournament.