• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Arkansas Part Deux - Game thread

Frog-in-law1995

Their pitcher had success by pounding the zone early and pitching from ahead in the count. Let’s see what happens second time through the lineup with more aggressive ABs. We’ll adjust.

Bizarro Frog

Our hitting with 2 strikes is backwards. Seems like we watch strikes or swing at pitches that are way out of the zone. Both outcomes are strike 3.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
These [ mother farger ]s are really starting to piss me off. They're out here talking about Rizer's parents and family. If you wanna heckle a guy that's one thing, but you don't talk about a kids family.

ThisIsOurTime

The umpire in this one has an expanded strike zone compared to other games. But the Arky pitcher is still wild already over 40 pitches after 2 innings. Frogs should keep forcing him to work and we ought to be able to drive him out of the game early and get to their pen.

I am more concerned that when we get a runner at first that we aren't able to read the lefties delivery and are most of the time leaning back to first even with a short lead. We need to go try to steal a base or two to get in the lefty's head and give him something else to think about. I think he will get even more wild then.