• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas vs TCU - NCAA Regionals - Saturday Game

robbroyy

Serious question, which coach is in charge of fielding defense? Someone needs to refocus their offseason prep of this team in the fall.

Defense in baseball is the most overlooked thing that fans just take for granted until you have a team that can’t do it.

Pharm Frog

Serious question, which coach is in charge of fielding defense? Someone needs to refocus their offseason prep of this team in the fall.

Defense in baseball is the most overlooked thing that fans just take for granted until you have a team that can’t do it.

Well it ain’t CKS and it ain’t CBM.

Pharm Frog

I don’t think we have the players to be much better defensively

TooColdU

Augie comes in a strikes out two batters. To the bottom of the 9th we go.

2, 3, 4 batters coming out for the Frogs. Arkansas's All-American closer is coming in to pitch.

Still a 3-1 ballgame.

robbroyy

I don’t think we have the players to be much better defensively
Creighton who eliminated Oregon State is 3rd in the country in fielding percentage. I know for a fact their coach is obsessed with defense.

I doubt they have better players defensively, the players must just focus on it more is the best explanation. Schloss knows it’s the problem but how do you get the shortstop to catch routine throws on double plays and the outfielders to find the ball in the lights/sun