• The KillerFrogs

Briles Potentially Back

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Sadly, I’ll throw my 2 cents in.
Waaay back in the 70’s I attended & later graduated from Commerce HS. We played MV back when we were both in the 15-AA district before they upped everyone 1 notch to get the 1/2 A’s up to a full A. I don’t know if Commerce still plays MV in their current district but the leadership I knew then and one I still know would do whatever it took to protect their female student population from briles scum.

Froglaw

First, isn't Title IX a civil rights construct that deals in part with sexual violence? Secondly, I really don't think my father worries too much about winning or losing cases like this...he's always been much more concerned about proactively doing stupid stuff that makes you have to play the court game to begin with and waste dollars meant to educate students. In fact, I can guarantee that he doesn't worry too much about this stuff because he's been retired from school administration for close to 20 years. Finally, I'd like to say that he's incredulous that there are superintendents and school boards this profoundly stupid...but he's not.

So rape victims who bring a lawsuit against the very institution that turned Briles loose on the female students is a "game"?

Huh, I thought it should be about justice.

I guess I am just silly.

Public school so that will be available. I’m more interested in what they will call his second duty like all coaches have to have.
Head football coach exempt. Their "second duty" is offseason athletic period or the athletic period in season that runs during a practice.

MTfrog5

Anyone know this Ryan guy? What a scheiss stick he is

Edit: he’s not a scheiss stick. This is a fake account I guess and the wife responded to that tweet