• The KillerFrogs

WE MADE IT!!!!!

Spike

Anyone been able to find an all session pass for reserved seats?

Saw a few single game tickets stubhub for the TCU vs cal game that were reasonable, but would prefer to get an all session pass. Don’t want to drive to Arkansas to sit in the berm.

Very reasonable prices on Seat geek. Any idea which dugout we will be in, or where the sun/shade seats are?

hiphopfroggy

Its a bit of a guess, but looking at some pics of Baum-Walker Stadium seem to have Arkansas in the 1st base dugout. TCU are the visitors for their game against Cal and would be if they won and played Arkansas Sat as well. Yes 1st base gets the shade first but the game against Cal and would be game against Arkansas have 6pm start times and should be about full shade to start. Weekend forecast for Fayetteville shows highs in low 80's and partly cloudy.

MTfrog5

Its a bit of a guess, but looking at some pics of Baum-Walker Stadium seem to have Arkansas in the 1st base dugout. TCU are the visitors for their game against Cal and would be if they won and played Arkansas Sat as well. Yes 1st base gets the shade first but the game against Cal and would be game against Arkansas have 6pm start times and should be about full shade to start. Weekend forecast for Fayetteville shows highs in low 80's and partly cloudy.
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember that if the 3 seed plays the 1 seed in round 2, the 3 seed is the home team since they have not been the home team yet.

gohogs14

Home team is actually on the 3rd base side

Baum-Stadium.jpg

I have an all-session pass in reserved seating if any of you still need two tickets to the TCU-Cal game. They're in section 99 down the first base line, second row.

hiphopfroggy

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember that if the 3 seed plays the 1 seed in round 2, the 3 seed is the home team since they have not been the home team yet.

This could definitely be true, I did just assume Arkansas would be in the home dugout in all their games, however when I was purchasing tickets on stub hub for that game I was a bit surprised that the 3rd base side seemed to have less tix than the 1st base side.

hiphopfroggy

Home team is actually on the 3rd base side

Baum-Stadium.jpg

I have an all-session pass in reserved seating if any of you still need tickets to the TCU-Cal game. They're in section 99 down the first base line, second row.

Thanks! Hopefully the Arkansas baseball fanbase is as fun as the football fanbase as it seems I'm going to be surrounded by hogs!

Spike

I got an all tournament berm pass to make sure I can atleast get in.

I got 2 real seats for the Cal game in section 102. Seat geek had very reasonable seats but made you buy increments. If anyone else needs a seat you can tag along w me. Inbox me