• The KillerFrogs

Bru McCoy drama queen

CryptoMiner

Bru McCoy a 5 star WR originally signed with USC but immediately transferred to Ut. Now he is thinking of transferring back to USC.

helcap

Not odd if his waiver request is going to be denied and would have to sit out a year at Texas, whereas is eligible to play at his original school USC

Froggish

Once again proving that high level D1 football has nothing to do with education. Even for those who take a degree seriously the path to that degree is so much different then the average student that they are barely a part of collegiate life...Apart from football Most could flat out care less about the school they attend as long as NFL scouts and boosters aplenty are around

Fosterpark Squatter

May be a legitimate reason for why he wants to go back to the part of the country he's from and or leave Hermie, nothings come out yet that implies he's just being a "drama queen".

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Is that legal to fly a player out for something like this? If I had to listen to Ehlinger, I'd go back to USC.

Wait a minute. Can they send a player to recruit ?which is basically what they are doing

I know it’s UT Aand they can do what they want, rules be damned, but I’m not sure that’s allowed. Ehlinger is not a coach and that basically gives them an extra recruiter in the field and you are only allowed a certain number