• The KillerFrogs

WE MADE IT!!!!!

Hell Sent Frog

He may be butthurt that he didn’t go 64 for 64 in predictions

If Aaron Fitt wanted to go 64 for 64, he should have never predicted that the Big 12 would only have four teams in the tournament.
The Big 12 has the 2nd highest league RPI and the conference was always going to have five teams selected.
He never gave himself a chance to get all the selections correct.
It seems to me he was just looking for an argument from the outset.
TCU's success in the Big 12 Tournament enabled TCU to separate themselves from Oklahoma and Kansas for that fifth spot.

Last edited:

PurplFrawg

Administrator
with exception of service animals used by disabled guests

I don't generally charge my "guests" $80/day to come and be a guest, nor limit their belongings to what they can carry in a small clear plastic bag. These people are customers or fans, not "guests."

tcumaniac

Anyone been able to find an all session pass for reserved seats?

Saw a few single game tickets stubhub for the TCU vs cal game that were reasonable, but would prefer to get an all session pass. Don’t want to drive to Arkansas to sit in the berm.

flyfishingfrog

Which alone should keep them out of post season in sports where Sunday play is part of the schedule

The fact that they played their third round of the stroke play in golf this year during the practice round on Thursday instead of Sunday and also by themselves with no competition is ridiculous

Can you imagine if Thursday had been a beautiful day and Sunday a terrible rainy and windy day that resulted in BYU advancing?

Fortunately they finished last - which is appropriate

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Anyone been able to find an all session pass for reserved seats?

Saw a few single game tickets stubhub for the TCU vs cal game that were reasonable, but would prefer to get an all session pass. Don’t want to drive to Arkansas to sit in the berm.

There's some on StubHub that's not ga but they're crazy expensive. We're sitting in the "hogpen". That's the only all session ticket we could find at a decent price. Arky's website only mentioned possible single session tix.

All-Session General Admission Hog Pen
Ticket will get you into every game of the regional
Public: $75

Single Session Tickets: It’s unlikely that single session tickets will be available. If available, single-session tickets will be sold at Gate A beginning 2 hours prior to first pitch of each game. Single-session tickets are based on availability and are not guaranteed for each or any game.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/ncaabaseball/

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

No he can’t get his hands below his knees. Hence the 8 gazzilionty errors he had this year. (*Number based upon the comments on the various gameday threads)
Well, he's just a kid playing an incredibly difficult game and most of the time making it look easy to casual observers. I think we finished the tournament with over 80 errors on the season, so the blame is shared by many.

flyfishingfrog

Well, he's just a kid playing an incredibly difficult game and most of the time making it look easy to casual observers. I think we finished the tournament with over 80 errors on the season, so the blame is shared by many.
agreed - we made errors everywhere this year but if you watched the B12 tournament - it was hard not to notice the quality of the middle infield play by some of our opponents and how it paid big dividends for them over and over.

Paint It Purple

agreed - we made errors everywhere this year but if you watched the B12 tournament - it was hard not to notice the quality of the middle infield play by some of our opponents and how it paid big dividends for them over and over.
Yeah, the little second baseman for OSU was pretty slick from what I saw.

flyfishingfrog

Yeah, the little second baseman for OSU was pretty slick from what I saw.
obviously we saw a lot of them since they were 3 of our 5 games, but both of their middle guys were solid with the glove and their SS made some throws on the run, off balance, from deep in the hole - all of which were pretty strong

And they turned the double play about two steps faster than we seem to be able to do.

Eight

i realize much of that disclaimer is written for liability reasons, but i am always glad when a university tells its fan base and guest that certain weapons, especially explosives are not allowed inside the stadium.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

obviously we saw a lot of them since they were 3 of our 5 games, but both of their middle guys were solid with the glove and their SS made some throws on the run, off balance, from deep in the hole - all of which were pretty strong

And they turned the double play about two steps faster than we seem to be able to do.
I saw the same thing as you. Funny thing: I just looked at OSU's season stats. The 2B made 8 errors (3 fewer than TCU's) and the SS made 14 errors, w/ a .923 FP. So statistically, not that great, but maybe they are getting to more balls. Shows what I know. Not much.

Paint It Purple

A peek at Baylor, OSU, TCU and TECH reveals Tech's SS/2B combo to be the gold standard of the four: Only 8 errors combined for Jung (5) & Klein (3).

Edit: Casey Martin, Arkansas' SS has 21 errors on the year. But, who's counting?

Last edited: