• The KillerFrogs

New MBB player Jaire Grayer

Eight

We should play the game of who we know is definitely playing for the 2019-2020 season...

I'll start.

1. Bane
2. Grayer

samuel opted to come back so i would throw his name on that list.

hoping grayer can channel one season for the frogs that is close to what his dad had for the cyclones

Purp

We should play the game of who we know is definitely playing for the 2019-2020 season...

I'll start.

1. Bane
2. Grayer
Samuel is also a certainty since he withdrew from the draft.

Really, I think the only explanation here is either one of our commits didn't qualify (seems less likely) or Lat/Barlow will be leaving. I don't see anyone else going anywhere and I really think Lat is the one who makes the most sense to not return given that his cousin Noi is gone and he really didn't show well last season when healthy. All that said, the way this offseason has gone I wouldn't be shocked to see 3 more guys signed. I think it's clear CJD wants depth he can count on that he didn't have last season. It seems like he mentioned several times that he had to limit practices due to injury. He didn't have enough healthy bodies to play 5 v 5 in practice. I suspect that explains the large number of undergrad transfers who have to sit a year. Those guys still have value for practice.

don

Averaged over 7 rebounds a game in one season and can shoot the 3. Hopefully recovered from his foot injury, Arky was after him.

Delray Frog

I think this is a fantastic pickup. Adds experience and with his size, he can play the 2 or 3. The rosters these days are going to remain fluid throughout most of the summer. Just gonna have to get used to it. Go Frogs!!