• The KillerFrogs

WE MADE IT!!!!!

Pharm Frog

There are some salty fans on twitter. Feels fantastic being on this side of that saltiness

I don't twitter much although I did just post a score from March 1st a few times. When you get "salty" on twitter does it make your tweet go "unavailable" or something because I'm seeing a whole lot of those notices.

MTfrog5

I don't twitter much although I did just post a score from March 1st a few times. When you get "salty" on twitter does it make your tweet go "unavailable" or something because I'm seeing a whole lot of those notices.
Not sure why your tweet would be “unavailable”. I don’t think I’ve seen that before

Pharm Frog

Not sure why your tweet would be “unavailable”. I don’t think I’ve seen that before

My tweets (all two of them which doubled my lifetime output) are visible. There's just a bunch of other tweets from people that appear to have been removed. I figured they violated some twitter rules or something but it could be my settings or something entirely different.

TCURiggs

TCURiggs is slipping:

Memphis-Cheerleading-Team-Crazy-Reaction-Celebration.gif

Good looking out. I'm not around as much these days.

Paint It Purple

There are some salty fans on twitter. Feels fantastic being on this side of that saltiness
Oh yeah. Twitter sites like ArronFitt and KendallRogers are ablaze with self-proclaimed college baseball gurus who are incredulous that TCU earned a spot. They make me laugh. Like you said, it feels good for once to be on this side of the argument. I never saw these guys arguing so strongly for TCU when they were unfairly left out.

Ron Swanson

Oh yeah. Twitter sites like ArronFitt and KendallRogers are ablaze with self-proclaimed college baseball gurus who are incredulous that TCU earned a spot. They make me laugh. Like you said, it feels good for once to be on this side of the argument. I never saw these guys arguing so strongly for TCU when they were unfairly left out.
When were we unfairly left out?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Wouldn't we host the super regional if we win the regional? We would take over Arkansas national seed (#5) or does that just apply to the seeding for Omaha?

Pharm Frog

Article implied King to the bullpen. And has there ever been a definitive yes or no as to Perez’s availability?

Just saw a K Rogers tweet that said that Perez was done. That kind of flies in the face of the whole "holding him out for precautionary reasons" statement we heard earlier.