• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Does anyone on here own rental properties? If so, how do you find renters?

My renter just gave me his two month notice that he’s moving and I’m trying to avoid going through Renters Warehouse this time. They provide a good service, but their cut is the first month’s rent, which is a little steep.

Can I list on Zillow or Redfin or something like that without paying?

PO Frog

My renter just gave me his two month notice that he’s moving and I’m trying to avoid going through Renters Warehouse this time. They provide a good service, but their cut is the first month’s rent, which is a little steep.

AirBnB that thing

DeuceBoogieNights

I would recommend Theo Von since comedy is a current topic.

Got to go to The Comedy Store in Hollywood not too long ago. Highly recommend it. Saw Ron Funches, Neil Brennan, Moshe Kasher, Natasha Laggero, etc... All in one night. Wife and I were front row. Got roasted all night. Was a good time. These other two girls on the front row didn't enjoy it though.

DeuceBoogieNights

No but where is it? Might know people

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I find mine through coercion and force. Scared renters are always good renters.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Got to go to The Comedy Store in Hollywood not too long ago. Highly recommend it. Saw Ron Funches, Neil Brennan, Moshe Kasher, Natasha Laggero, etc... All in one night. Wife and I were front row. Got roasted all night. Was a good time. These other two girls on the front row didn't enjoy it though.
That’s awesome. I want to take a long weekend and spend a few hours each night at the Store. Some of those lineups are terrific. Also want to see Bert Kreischer sometime. His stand up kills me.

First Anthony Jeselnik special on Netflix was really good. The new one is pretty awful.

Purp

I’ve thought about it but it sounds like a big pain, plus I’d have to furnish it. And I just have a hard time imagining I could get as much per month as I do from a renter.

It’s a townhome in the city, not a beach house. Maybe I’m wrong though.
When I was in the Army I used a property management company to keep my house maintained and occupied. I think I paid the 5% a month. Maybe 3%, but I can't remember for sure. Might be worth it as it makes the whole experience of renting less demanding on you. A little more expensive, but a lot less stress IMO.

Dogfrog

I moved from a New Jersey suburb of Philadelphia to Dallas many years ago. Instead of selling the house I rented it. Paid a real estate agency that did rental services to advertise, check background, credit history, manage payments and maintenance, etc and it worked out great. Could have gone on renting it for years but I just worried too much about it due to the distance.

Love Funches and Natasha.