• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

Bizarro Frog

Nope, no participation trophies. We gotta earn our way in. If we don't, what's the point?
Just trying to keep from juicing up with double expressos, double ipa’s and Topo Chico margaritas after 10 pm or at 9 am watching baseball 3 days in a row. Mix in getting sunburned and drinking pedestrian beer at Colonial during the day and this is an exhausting long weekend.

Pharm Frog

I have a feeling that it might have been better for the Frogs to play last night while they had some momentum and had to be feeling good about themselves. But whatever the case, in order to win this thing, the Frogs are going to need two or three pitchers to do things that they've not done all season and maybe in their careers.

MadFrog

Agree. Not much to pick from as far as who is starting. Maybe Dalton Brown. We need someone to pitch like they have never pitched before.

WhatTheFrog

Playing next weekend.
What's the point if they don't earn the right to play next weekend? Yes, they could pull off the ohio st. football result in 2014, but it's highly unlikely. At least they can almost say they earned their way into the playoffs in 2014 by having a Wisconsin whipping boy, but what could we say if a spot was just given to us?

I love our team, but if we don't earn our way into the postseason, we don't belong. I think we've done a great job with all of the injuries that we've endured this season (in ALL of our major men's programs), but you still don't want to backslide into something where an asterisk could be placed beside your name.

Scheiss ohio state, btw.

TCUWIN

What’s funny is this team is a really good super regional built team. 3 good starters and a good offense. Unfortunately, we have to win two more here and another big tournament to get to that point.