• The KillerFrogs

Colonial Thread

flyfishingfrog

Another nice bit from the No Laying Up guys -- this one featuring the TCU gym. Sounds like they are enjoying their time in Fort Worth.

I wonder if they filmed this one previously

The horrible horseshoe video was filmed a long time ago - you can tell by the shape of the course it was either most likely during last summer or potentially coming out of winter this year

And the fact that no guests are allowed in May at all at Colonial

MTfrog5

Yeah, in one way it was a b eautiful day. Almost everyone who teed off this morning shot under par. But ask those who teed off after noon, and had to fight the huge wind gusts. Looks like only two people who teed off after lunch came in under par.
Really hope the wind stays. Course is as hard as any on tour when the wind is like it was today.

Atom

She was before my time, but my best friend’s dad was Cullen Davis’ tax attorney back in the day. So I remember the Davis family as a kid.

I believe the guy in the pic was the TCU basketball player she was dating and who was killed in the mansion shooting.

Seems obvious why she was dating him. #hangsright

Mean Purple

Made it to Colonial this weekend. Love the set up. Charles Schwab is a great match for the tournament. Really great fan experience. Having been many times, I think this is the bet arrangement in a long time.
The moment of silence today for Memorial Day was touching.

As always, the tournament volunteers were awesome hosts.

Limp Lizard

Made it to Colonial this weekend. Love the set up. Charles Schwab is a great match for the tournament. Really great fan experience. Having been many times, I think this is the bet arrangement in a long time.
The moment of silence today for Memorial Day was touching.

As always, the tournament volunteers were awesome hosts.
Just wish that Schwab would include the name "Colonial" in the title. I also wish I would lose weight, be taller and younger (but still retired). Only one of those wishes are possible, though.:(

Guess I got spoiled by all those years of "The Colonial National Invitational".