• The KillerFrogs

Briles Potentially Back

AroundWorldFrog

i apologize for those of you who have already eaten for any distress or nausea caused by these comments from grant teaff in the press release from dr. jason mccullough, sup of mt vernon isd

"Legendary football coach Grant Teaff, former Executive Director of the American Football Coaches Association and supervisor of the association’s Ethics Committee, offered an unqualified positive recommendation for Briles. “I have known Art Briles for over 30 years as an extremely successful high school coach and through his years as a college coach. I have observed him as a man, husband, father, grandfather, and as a coach, always forthright and stellar,” said Teaff.Teaff also noted that Briles never incurred a single recruiting infraction during his time at the collegiate level, and previous supervisors and other references also provided strong recommendations."

Funny, my father knew Grant Teaff fairly well and said he was a bag of lying hot [ Finebaum ].

Edit. To elaborate, he thought Teaff was a pious, hypocritical POS.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Muck had to make it clickbait. What a POS.

8-D929876-5829-4-F6-B-84-B1-F6-F65-BE0731-F.jpg

Eight

Funny, my father knew Grant Teaff fairly well and said he was a bag of lying hot [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

Edit. To elaborate, he thought Teaff was a pious, hypocritical POS.

based upon the comments of older coaches that knew grant back in his days in the big country and during his swc days i agree and think he is worse human being than briles when you go back and look at the crap that he pulled and the way he kept quiet during the things with briles.

art is ruthless no doubt and never apologized for it while grant would quote you bible verses while driving the knife deeper between the ribs in your back

AroundWorldFrog

One of my best friends was pretty high up in the Sulphur Springs school district for years. I'm guessing he knows some of these people, I'm going to text him tomorrow and see what he knows.

Billy Clyde

Love Don Meredith. Used to revere Grant Teaff, but now realize he must've been just putting on the good ol' boy Southern Baptist razmatazz... scheiss that guy.

BABYFACE

i apologize for those of you who have already eaten for any distress or nausea caused by these comments from grant teaff in the press release from dr. jason mccullough, sup of mt vernon isd

"Legendary football coach Grant Teaff, former Executive Director of the American Football Coaches Association and supervisor of the association’s Ethics Committee, offered an unqualified positive recommendation for Briles. “I have known Art Briles for over 30 years as an extremely successful high school coach and through his years as a college coach. I have observed him as a man, husband, father, grandfather, and as a coach, always forthright and stellar,” said Teaff.Teaff also noted that Briles never incurred a single recruiting infraction during his time at the collegiate level, and previous supervisors and other references also provided strong recommendations."

Teaff should be ashamed of himself.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few days, both in and from outside their community. It's been said that America is a forgiving country and many people who have found themselves involved in untoward situations have at least made the effort to apologize to those who were hurt as a result of their conduct. Even if it's not always sincere, they at least go through the process of publicly falling on their sword. Uncle Art never bothered to even pretend to show some contrition which I think says quite a lot about who and what he is.