• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

Purp

Western Virgini takes down Tech. 5-1 final. Superior starting pitching, excellent defense, and opportune hitting produced the win.

Also had the benefit of several long delays for reviews. Too bad those reviews didn't last 45 minutes each.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Rizer homered to left field, 2 RBI (1-1 BK); Watson scored. 2
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Shepherd tripled down the rf line, RBI (0-0); Henry scored. 3
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Humphreys singled to left center, RBI (1-1 KB); Shepherd scored. 4
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Goodloe reached on a FC, RBI (1-0 B); Keefer advanced to second, advanced to third on an error by 2b; Humphreys scored. 5
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Watson homered to right center, 4 RBI (1-0 B); Wolfe scored; Goodloe scored; Keefer scored. 9
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Shepherd singled, advanced to second on an error by cf, RBI (2-0 BB); Rizer scored. 10
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Humphreys homered to left field, 2 RBI (3-1 BBBK); Shepherd scored. 12
logo_handler.ashx
TCU 4th Oviedo tripled to right center, 2 RBI (1-2 KKFB); Goodloe scored; Keefer scored. 14

Sand Frog

I think it was Baseball America's Field of 64 projection I saw this AM. No Horned Frogs. Not that I think they deserve to be in a Regional, but is the tournament a must win for them to have a shot at getting in?

Froggish

I think it was Baseball America's Field of 64 projection I saw this AM. No Horned Frogs. Not that I think they deserve to be in a Regional, but is the tournament a must win for them to have a shot at getting in?

Yes....No doubt..No Tourney title, No post season

Purp

We're in the exact same boat as last year. At least this year if we get to the final it won't be against a Baylor team where fielding mistakes and a high sky cause us to lose late. We have those peckerheads tonight and again tomorrow if we win.

Sand Frog

We're in the exact same boat as last year. At least this year if we get to the final it won't be against a Baylor team where fielding mistakes and a high sky cause us to lose late. We have those peckerheads tonight and again tomorrow if we win.

???? After we beat Baylor, they are done. Will have to be OSU twice to get to the championship game.