• The KillerFrogs

KRDO: TCU signee Riley Cornelio is Pine Creek's flame throwing pitcher

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Riley Cornelio - Pine Creek flame throwing pitcher

By: Rob Namnoum

Riley Cornelio loves to cross the white line to pitch.

"I think that's the best feeling in my life. I think that's what I live for. It gets me giddy just to think about it," says Cornelio.

Hitters on the other hand don't get to giddy to face him.

"I notice it on the on deck circle. I'll look at kids over there and there kind of like okay," says Pine Creek catcher Braden Dedrick, "Especially late in games. You know a lot times pitchers just kind of grind down a little bit. But Riley has the unique ability to even in the late innings really come with someting hard," added Pine Creek head coach Glenn Millhauser. "I don't want anybody to get too comfortable," says Cornelio.

Read more at https://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-...-pine-creek-flame-throwing-pitcher/1079877481

JogginFrog

It's a straight transcript of the TV segment (video on the page), probably auto-transcribed and pasted straight onto the webpage as additional "content" with not a lick of editing. The video version makes a bit more sense, but the deodorant bit is ridiculous in any format.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I edited and separated the first three paragraphs so that it made some sense in the beginning ... that was brutal. You would think a professional news outlet would want better presentation online.