• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Mizzou QB Shawn Robinson files for immediate eligibility, alleges mistreatment at TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Mizzou QB Shawn Robinson files for immediate eligibility, alleges mistreatment at TCU

By Drew Davison and Alex Schiffer

Missouri quarterback Shawn Robinson, through the school, has filed a waiver for immediate eligibility with the NCAA, according to sources, alleging mistreatment during his time at TCU.

TCU is contesting the grounds that waiver is supported on, according to sources.

The NCAA has yet to make a decision on the matter, but it is expected soon.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article230652589.html#storylink=cpy

MTfrog5

Tomorrow Mac Engle will have a story comparing the similarities between Robinson and Listenbee and conclude TCU has a systemic problem.
Even though Robinson’s parents are the ones that said he was fine to play. Mac won’t pull those quotes though

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"...It's the ones you get that don't work out. That's what kills you." This kid is truly turning out to be the Gift That Keeps On Giving.

BABYFACE

raw

Eight

I know TCU should always take the high road as it’s a bad look going after a kid, but when a kid/family throws TCU under the bus for personal gain, I would have no problem with TCU airing some of SR’s dirty laundry.

So disappointing. I was so stoked about SR coming to TCU.

i think unfortunately this is a situation where tcu would only look vindictive and provide even more fodder for opposing schools to use in recruiting against the frogs.

ncaa set all of this in motion not when they changed the rules, but when they started giving the exceptions for bull [ Finebaum ] reasons.

tcu stands to gain nothing by impeding robinson's move to missouri and would be best suited get any links to this program severed as soon as possible.

additionally, if tcu is hoping for baldwin to be allowed to play this year based upon his appeal why would they want to create a scene with the robinson appeal.

DeuceBoogieNights

Could someone please write Muck's story for him?

It was only days ago that Texas CHRISTIAN Unviversity settled a lawsuit with former football standout Kelby Lostenbee and now they’re in hot water once again.

In big time collegiate athletics and whatnot, these student athletes pay the ultimate price and for a coach like Gerry Patterson to not care about his players, its incredibly troubling.

I once spent a lot of time with the TCU cheerleaders, dance team, and any other female that would be around me. They had nothing negative to say but I know deep down inside they were hiding something. I know this, because my wife hides everything from me, even the sex.

Purp

Tomorrow Mac Engle will have a story comparing the similarities between Robinson and Listenbee and conclude TCU has a systemic problem.
If he'd proofread his work and do edits before publishing it might be tomorrow. Instead, he'll do it today on his phone while sitting on the toilet.

Purp

SR is this generation’s Casey Printers, except Casey actually had a few good games.
How are his spokesmodel/motivational speaker skills?
Same high school as Casey too.

Maybe we should avoid DeSoto QBs unless they're coming to play WR (Des White).

netty2424

i think unfortunately this is a situation where tcu would only look vindictive and provide even more fodder for opposing schools to use in recruiting against the frogs.

ncaa set all of this in motion not when they changed the rules, but when they started giving the exceptions for bull [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] reasons.

tcu stands to gain nothing by impeding robinson's move to missouri and would be best suited get any links to this program severed as soon as possible.

additionally, if tcu is hoping for baldwin to be allowed to play this year based upon his appeal why would they want to create a scene with the robinson appeal.
This is how you utilize the beat writers like JC. Drop info anonymously.

Eight

This is how you utilize the beat writers like JC. Drop info anonymously.

i think this is something that tcu is best off not throwing mud.

Don't seem to recall UGA making much of a fuss over Jordan Smith's claims, heck his sister's profile on their softball team even lists Jordan as a quarterback at Ohio State.